Grandma writes postcards

My grandmother is back in Portugal and is already planning for a trip to Atlanta next year! But I still have some things to share about her visit. Ana had suggested she write postcards made from photos of her here in Atlanta. And so she did! I printed out photos of my grandma in intriguing situations, glued a postcard back sticker and sat my grandma at Starbucks sipping a cappuccino and writhing to everyone in Portugal. At first she didn't know what to write so I helped her out. By the end of the 6th postcard, she was on a roll! 




If you got one of grandma's postcards, please send me feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I loved my postcard. The way she misspells words is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice! i wish my grandma was this adventurous! :D

    ReplyDelete