Postcard Swap

I decided to participate in a swap of handmade postcards promoted by iHanna. I was emailed 10 addresses and soon I'll be receiving another 10 postcards in the mail. I didn't quite know what to make but after my short experience illustrating História Primária, I decided to go with cut outs and old photos: I printed out the photos from this album and the lyrics to the Portuguese song Aldeia da Roupa Branca to go along. They are numbered from 1 to 10, according to the lyrics. Now off the post office to get stamps!

6 comments:

  1. Adorei a ideia amiga!
    Muito bonitos os teus postais.
    beijocas grandes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Hanna's swap too. What a great idea you had for making your cards. Maybe one will show up in my mailbox.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Hanna's swap, too. I like your cards! Great little attached tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you used the vintage photos and I always like to see song lyrics used in art. Great postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards look fabulous!

    Ewian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just received #9 of your lovely postcards today! Thank you so much! So is that Zezito? What fun! Good luck with your search :)

    Sending you much love and happiness, Susanna from Vancouver BC Canada

    ReplyDelete