shop local



Just like last year, my family is doing a secret santa: the names are raffeled out and everyone exchanges one gift with someone else, but it's a secret, so no one knows who they are going to receive a gift from. 
Last night I set off to buy the gift and my first and only stop was A Vida Portuguesa, where a spent a quite a bit of time photographing this beautiful shop and trying out Carla's Canon (thank you so much!). 



My grandma has one of these picnic baskets (a very old one) and of course, I'm hoping she'll hand it down to me. There was a time I was into basket making and I even had a local craftsman teach me how to make them Though this interest didn't last long, I still have the basket I made.
The gift I bought is in one of these photos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment